TNTET 2013 : Application Forms/Prospectus/Notification/How to Apply : The Government of Tamilnadu has issued notification / advertisement for conducting of Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) 2012. The notification has been issued through the Tamilnadu Teacher Recruitment Board (Being regarded as the Nodal Agency). Further details regarding age, educational qualifications, exam pattern and syllabus for paper I & II, date of sale of prospectus, last date for filing the application form, date of exam, issue and validity of TET certificates etc are as under :
Tags : TNTET June 2012 Exam solved papers, syllabus for paper 1 & 2, result declaration date, hhow to and from where purchase the application form and prospectus, how to prepare for exam, address for prospectus and application form, admit card/call letter, latest news and information about result, age requirements, iam teacher, should I pass tntet, tntet2012.com, tntet.com,
Applicability: The TNTET will be compulsory for following three categories of candidates:
1 Secondary Grade & Graduate Teachers (BT Assistants) holding requisite qualifications and appointed in Govt/Govt aided & Unaided Schools after 23/08/2010.
2. Teachers presently working in unaided institutions without holding requisite qualifications have to acquire requisite qualifications in 5 years and have to pass the TNTET Exam.
3. Those candidates, who hold requisite qualifications and want to be appointed as teachers for class I to VIII within the state of Tamilnadu.
Eligibility for TNTET 2012 : Eligibility for appearing in TBTET 2012 is as under :
Paper I : Candidate should have passed Higher Secondary Exam with 10+2 pattern and Diploma in Teacher.
Paper II : Bachlor’s degree or equivalent (B.A/B.Sc/B.Litt) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Geology, History and Geography and B.Ed from recongnised University.
Final Year students of D.T.Ed and B.Ed will also be eligible for appearing in TNTET 2012.
How to Apply : Applications are to be made in prescribed application form. Sale of application forms and prospectus will start on 22/03/2012. Candidates can purchase the prospectus and application, get it completed in all respects, attach requisite certificates and send to the Authority and address provided in the prospectus before 04/04/2012.
TNTET 2012- Bank Challan Form/Application & Exam Fees : Applications for Tamilnadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) will be made available through District Educational Officers on payment of Rs. 50/- in cash. Examination fee is payable as under :
General Category Candidates : Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PH Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Following points are also worth noticeable:
1 The prospectus purchased by paying Rs. 50/- will contain the Bank Challan Form for payment of fees.
2. The Examination fees is to be paid in State Bank of India (SBI) braches through the challan attached with the prospectus only. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
3. Examination fee of Rs. 500/- or 250/- as the case may be, is payable, whether the candidate is appearing in paper I or II or Both.
4. Candidates are advised to fill the challan form complete in all respects.
5. The TRB Copy of the bank challan form should be sent along with the TNTET Application Form.
6. The Application form along with TRB Copy of the bank challan form should be submitted in person to the office from where the application form and prospectus was purchased.
TNTET 2012 : Issue and Validity of Certificate : Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board will issue certificates to candidates who score 60% or more marks. The TET corticate will remain valid for a period of 7 years from the date of issue. TET certificate will be a pre requisite along with other qualifications for recruitment/appointment of Teachers in Tamilnadu.
TNTET 2012 : Examination Centers : Examination Centers for TNTET 2012 will be established in districts of Kanyakumari, Tirunelveli, Thoothukudi, Ramanathapuram, Sivganga, Virudhunagar, Theni, Madurai, Dindigul, The Nilgiris, Tiruppur, Coimbatore, Erode, Salem, Namakkal, Dharmapuri, Krishnagiri, Pudukkottai, Karur, Ariyalur, Perambalur, Tiruchirapalli, Nagapattinam, Tiruvarur, Villupuram, Cuddalore, Tiruvannamalai, Vellore, Kancheepuram, Thiruvallur and Chennai. Addresses of Exam Centers are available in the attached advertisement.
Important Dates : Following dates are worth noticeable :
Start date for sale of application forms: 22/03/2012
Last date for receipt of duly completed application forms by TRB : 04/04/2012 (5.30PM)
Date of Exam for Paper I : 03/06/2012
Date of Exam for Paper II : 03/06/2012