RSRTC Driver/Conductor/Artisan 2012 : Syllabus/Result : Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation is in process of recruitment of 718 Drivers/Conductors and Artisans in Grade II & Grade III. Applications are to be made in prescribed format latest by 26/04/2012 (6.00 PM).More details regarding the written examination and syllabus for driver/conductor and artisan are as under “:
1 Since examination for all posts will be conducted on the same day, applicants are advised to apply for one post only.
2. The exam will consist of objective type questions.
3. The exam will be tentatively conducted in the month of June 2012 at Ajmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Bikaner, Sikar, Bharatpur Alwar and Kota.
4. Admit cards will be sent to candidates through registered post.
5. For driver and artisan, the second part of exam will be conducted as trade test on the basis of merit in the first part exam.
6. Time Table/date for trade test will be provided on RSRTC website in due course.
7. Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of written exam/trade test. No interview will be taken.
8. Result/Final Merit List/List of Selected candidates will be declared by RSRTC in due course after written exam and trade test.
Syllabus for RSRTC Driver in Hindi : http://rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in/Data/Sites/1/recruitment/driversyll.pdf
Conductor Exam Syllabus in Hindi : http://rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in/Data/Sites/1/recruitment/conductor.pdf
Syllabus for Artisan Grade II : http://rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in/Data/Sites/1/recruitment/artznii.pdf
Syllabus for Artisan Grade III http://rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in/Data/Sites/1/recruitment/artzniii.pdf
Tags : Rajasthan Roadways driver/conductor/diesel mechanic/motor mechanic/body builder/ painter exam syllabus/model papers/old papers/ exam result/ syllabus of trade test/ date of exam and result.