IBPS CWE PO/MT – II/2nd JUNE 2012 : Fee payment challan and procedure (Online/Offline) : IBPS is going to conduct the PO/MT – II CWE Exam in June 2012.Application Fees / Intimation Charges payable is Rs. 50/ for SC/ST/PWD Candidates and Rs. 450/- for all other candidates. Further details are as under:
Online Mode of Payment : The following procedure is to be followed :
1 Carefully fill the online application and submit the same.
2. Since application form is integrated with the payment gateway, candidates are required follow the step by step guidelines for online fee payment.
3. Paument can be made by Master/Visa Debit or Credit Card or through Internet Banking.
4. On successful filing of online application, an erecipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take print out of the erecipt.
5. Online fee payment will start on 09/03/2012 and end on 30/03/2012.
Offline Mode of Payment : The fees or intimation charges can also be paid offline at CBS Branches of United Bank of India, Bank of Baroda (BOB), Central Bank of India (CBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB), Bank of India and Indian Overseas Bank. The following procedure is to be followed for offline payment of fees :
1 Once the online application is submitted, candidates should immediately take the print out of system generated challan form.
2. Fee payment will be permitted from second working day after registration. Payment should be made within three days.
3. Candidates are required to use the system generated fee challan only.
4. Registration confirmation will be sent to candidates after two working days from the date of payment of fees
5. Candidates can reprint the online application containing fee details after three days from the date of fees payment.
6. Offline fee payment can be made from 12/03/2012 to 07/04/2012.