Rajasthan PTET/PRE B.ED/BSTC 2015 : Date/Syllabus/Counselling: Rajasthan Pre Teachers Eligibility Test (RPTET) also know as Rajasthan Pre B.Ed or Basic School Teachers Course (BSTC) Exam 2015 shall be conducted by MDSU Ajmer. The Exam notification for Academic Year / Session 2015 has been issued by MDSU Ajmer. This is noticeable that this exam is being conducted for admission in to various B.Ed colleges within the state of Rajasthan.
Salient features of RPTET 2015 as herein below:
PTET 2015 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM @ptetadmission.net: Detailed information regarding filling of admission forms shall be available on these websites.
Objective : This exam is being conducted for admission in to Various B.Ed colleges within the state of Rajasthan.
Eligibility : General Candidates securing 50% and more and SC/ST/OBC/SBC/PH/Widow/Divorcee securing 45% or more marks in bachelor or master degree from recognized university shall be eligible to appear in the exam. Provisional admission may be granted to candidates who are appearing in B.A/B.SC/B.COM/Shastri Final Year and/or M.A/M.COM/M.SC/Acharya Final. Candidates who are eligible for provisional admission have to submit their mark sheet before the date as decided by the exam conducting authority.
Merit List : Merit List shall be prepared on the basis of candidate’s score in the exam.
Admission on the basis of Merit: From overall seats, maximum of 5% seats shall be filled on the basis of over all merit without considering domicile of the candidate. However, merit of last candidates eligible for admission on the basis of merit and not being the resident of Rajasthan should not be less than the merit of last candidate from Rajasthan being eligible for admission on the basis of overall merit.
Reservation ; Reservation is available as under :
· Scheduled Caste (SC) – 16%
· Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 12%
· Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 21%
· Special Backward Classes (SBC) - 01%
From total seats (All Categories) 20 % seats are reserved for woman. In woman quota, 8% seats are reserved for widow candidates and 2% seats are reserved for divorcee candidates. Moreover, 3% seats are reserved for Physically Handicapped and 5% is reserved for defense personnel (In Service or Ex Serviceman) or their wards i.e son, daughter, wife, husband and brother/sister (if they are dependent).
Rajasthan PTET /PRE B.ED/BSTC 2015 RESULT : Result for PTET Shall be made available on the official website for RPTET 2012. Information in this regard shall be published in leading newspapers also.
Allotment of Institution / Counselling : Allotment (1st Round/2nd Round/ 3rd Round) of institution to candidate shall be made through online counslling. The counseling programme shall be declared on the official website. Detailed information in this regard shall also be published in leading newspapers. College / Institution may be in districts of Ajmer, Alwar, Banswara, Baran, Barmer, Bharatpur, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Bundi, Chittorgarh, Churu, Dausa, Dholpur, Dungarpur, Jhunjhunu, Jodhpur, Karoli, Ganganagar, Hanumangarh, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalore, Jhalawar, Kota, Nagour, Pali, Pratapgarh, Rajsamand, Sawai Madopur, Sirohi, Tonk, Pratapgarh, Rajsamand, Udaipur, Sikar.
Teaching Subjects : For Admission in to Pre B.Ed Exam, the candidate should have studied the subject in bachelor or masters degree at least for two years and should have appeared in exam also. The candidate may have studied the subject as optional or compulsory.
Subjects/Syllabus/Paper for Rajasthan PTET 2015 : There is no prescribed syllabus for PTET. The Examination will consist of one paper with four Sections: 1. Mental Abilty 2. Teaching Attitude/ Aptitude Test 3. General Awarenes 4. Language Proficiency (Hindi/English)
1. Section A- Mental ability - This section shall have 50 objective type multiple choice questions to test (i) Reasoning (ii) Imagination,(iii) Judgement/Decision Making (iv)Creative Thinking (v) Genralisation, (vi) Drawing Inferences.
2. Section B - Teaching Attitude / Aptitude This Section shall have 50 questions on (i) Social Maturity (ii) Leadership (iii) Professional Commitment, (iv) Interpersonal Relations, (v) Communication, (vi) Awareness etc. This will be test of attitudes & awareness in which answers to question will be scored on a scale of 3, 2, 0 & -1.
· Section C- General awareness This Section shall have 50 Objective type multiple choice questions on (i) Current afair (National/ International), (ii) Indian History / Culture, (iii) India & its natural resources, (iv) Great Indian personalities (Past / Present) (v) Environmental awareness (vi) Knowledge about Rajasthan etc.
· Section D- Language Proficiency (English or Hindi) This section shall have 50 Objective type multiple choice questions regarding proficiency in Hindi or English Language related to (i) Vocabulary, (ii) Functional Grammar, (iii) Sentence structures, (iv) Comprehension etc.
Important Notice - Question Paper shall be off objective type multiple choice questions with at least four alternative answers. Model Question Paper for PTET 2015 shall be made available by the university. The Paper shall be both in English & Hindi except for Language Proficiency Section. In case of discrepancy in options of answers or in question paper English version shall be treated as final. The duration of the paper shall be three hours. Each question shall carry three marks & the maximum marks in the paper shall be 600. Full three marks shall be awarded for each correct answer. In Attitude & Aptitude Section, answer shall be scaled on a scale of 3 to -1 marks.
Tags : Date of notification for Rajasthan PTET/Pre B.Ed Entrance Exam 2015, , questions and answers , model papers, old/past year papers, list of b.ed colleges in rajasthan, district wise pre b.ed seats in rajasthan, final list of candidates, counseling for Fisrt/1st/second/2nd/Third/3rd round for ptet 2015, form download fpr ptet, online application, offline application, official website for ptet 2015, official website of jainaryan vyas university jodhpur
- Click Here For
- Rajasthan Education Dept. Latest Recruitments