BANK OF BARODA PO FEE CHALLAN / NOTIFICATION DOWNLOAD : For bank of Baroda PO Recruitment, fee is to be paid through a prescribed fee payment challan. Details of fee payable are as under :
1. SC/ST/PWD – Rs, 50/-
2. General/OBC – Rs. 200/-
Candidates have the option of paying fees in ONLINE MODE or OFF-LINE MODE. Under the On-line mode, the application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. The payment can be made using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Card by providing information as asked on the screen. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated. Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt which will have to be produced, if called for interview. Under the Off-line Mode, kindly take a note of the following :-
1. Take a print of 'FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN' (go here to download the Fee Payment Challan).
2. Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
3. Go to the nearest Bank of Baroda Branch with the Fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay in Cash in Account No. 29040200000250 with Bandra Kurla Complex Branch, Mumbai, in favour of Bank of Baroda RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS - PROJECT 2012.
- Download Complete details regarding this recruitment
- Download Original Notification
- Download Fee payment Challan / Cash Voucher
- Apply Online
- OBC /Caste Certificate Format