Amu Admission Guide 2012-13 :Time Table/Online/Offline Application Form Status @amucontrollerexams.com : Aligarh Muslim University has initiated the process of admission for year 2012 – 2013. Applications can be made online or offline. More details are as under :
Courses for which application is to be made online only :M.Sc.(Biotechnology) LL.M. M.L.I.Sc. M.Ed. M.A.E.B.M. B. Ed. M.C.A. B.L.I.Sc. P.G.D.C.P. M.F.C M.T.A. BRIM P.G.D.B.F. M.A. (Mass Comm.) M.S.W. M.B.A. M.B.A.(I.B.) M.Sc. (Agriculture) Microbiology M.Sc. (Agriculture) Plant Protection P.G. Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance.
Courses for which application is to be made Online or Offline : B.Tech. B.Arch. M.B.B.S. B.D.S. 5. B.A.LL.B. 6. B.E. (Evening) Pre-Tib 8. B.U.M.S. 9. Diploma in Engg. Senior Secondary School Certificate B.Sc.(Hons.)Industrial Chemistry B.Sc.(Hons.) Computer Applications Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery C.E.T. Courses under CPC.
Courses for which application is to be made Offline only : All other courses not mentioned above including all Departmental Test and Non-Test Courses.
Following procedure is to be followed for submitting the Online / Offline admission form to Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) 2012 – 2013:
1. Fill up the ONLINE Application Form by following the instructions given in the guide to admissions 2012 – 2013. The Guide to AMU Admissions 2012 – 2013 is attached herewith. Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper of not less than 80 GSM.
For Applying offline - Download the appropriate Application Form from the website meant for the course for which the candidate wishes to apply and get it printed on A-4 size paper of not less than 80 GSM. Fill up the Application Form by following the instructions in the guide to admissions 2012 – 2013 in CAPITAL letters using black ball point pen (applying OFFLINE)
2. Put your thumb impression, signature and paste your recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form.
3. Attach the appropriate Demand Draft / Cash Receipt along with other relevant document(s) with the Application Form and do not fold or mutilate it in any way.
4. Put the Application Form inside the A-4 Size Envelope and paste the Postal Slip on the top after filling it properly.
5. Application Form can be submitted by hand or sent by Registered Post / Speed Post or through Courier so as to reach up to 5:00 PM on or before the last date of receipt to the respective offices as given in the guide to admissions 2012 – 2013 under each course of study.
6. Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of their filled-in form for future reference.
7. Acknowledgement Slip will be given for Application Forms submitted by hand only. However, candidates who submit their Application Form by post may check the status of their Application Form on the website. Link for online form status check is given below. check the application status of Test Courses / Non Test Courses : Inquire Application Status
List of documents to be attached with the admission application form :
1. The Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges (non-refundable) as mentioned against each course is to be remitted through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Finance Officer, A M U, Aligarh payable at Aligarh
Cash Receipt from Finance Office, AMU, Aligarh.
Candidate must attach the original Demand Draft/Cash Receipt with his / her Application Form and also write his/her name, date of birth, course of study and Transaction ID (if available) on the reverse of the Demand Draft/Cash Receipt.
2. Self attested copy (both sides) of High School / Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination) in support of date of birth.
3. Self attested copy (both sides)of Marksheets / Gradesheets of qualifying examination. In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, candidate must submit self attested photocopies of marksheets / grade sheets of examination passed in the preceding year.
4. Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed / appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
5. Self attested copy of documents in support of claim under special categories, if any.
6. Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any.
7. No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
8. Self attested copy (both sides) of qualifying GATE examination, if any (applicable only for applicants to M.Tech. courses ).
9. Any other relevant document.
This is to be noted that Incomplete Application Forms, those received late, without requisite fee and not supported with the required certificates / documents may be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
Download Admission Guide 2012 – 2013 : The AMU Guide to admissions attached herewith contains the details regarding name of the test center, details of courses offered by AMU, application forms for different courses 2012 – 2013, details of courses and diploma and all other information needed by the students.
AMU ADMISSIONS 2012 – FEE/ LAST DATE/ ONLINE APPLICATION STATUS/TEST RESULT/TIME TABLE/TEST CENTERS
Following two schedules attached herewith contain the details regarding name of the course, mode of filling application form i.e online or offline, fee payable, last date for recipt of application, test / exam date, duration of test, test center (Aligarh, Lucknow,
Bhopal, Kolkata, Kozikode,
Patna, Faculty – Arts, Science, Commerce, Law,
Engineering & Technology, Management, Social Sciences, Life Sciences etc,: Hyderabad