Amu Admission Guide 2014-2015 :Time Table/Online/Offline Application Form Status @amucontrollerexams.com : Aligarh Muslim University has initiated the process of admission for year 2014. Applications can be made online or offline. More details are as under :
Courses for which application is to be made online only :M.Sc.(Biotechnology) LL.M. M.L.I.Sc. M.Ed. M.A.E.B.M. B. Ed. M.C.A. B.L.I.Sc. P.G.D.C.P. M.F.C M.T.A. BRIM P.G.D.B.F. M.A. (Mass Comm.) M.S.W. M.B.A. M.B.A.(I.B.) M.Sc. (Agriculture) Microbiology M.Sc. (Agriculture) Plant Protection P.G. Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance.
Courses for which application is to be made Online or Offline : B.Tech. B.Arch. M.B.B.S. B.D.S. 5. B.A.LL.B. 6. B.E. (Evening) Pre-Tib 8. B.U.M.S. 9. Diploma in Engg. Senior Secondary School Certificate B.Sc.(Hons.)Industrial Chemistry B.Sc.(Hons.) Computer Applications Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery C.E.T. Courses under CPC.
Courses for which application is to be made Offline only : All other courses not mentioned above including all Departmental Test and Non-Test Courses.
Following procedure is to be followed for submitting the Online / Offline admission form to Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) 2014:
List of documents to be attached with the admission application form :
1. The Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges (non-refundable) as mentioned against each course is to be remitted through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Finance Officer, A M U, Aligarh payable at Aligarh
Cash Receipt from Finance Office, AMU, Aligarh.
Candidate must attach the original Demand Draft/Cash Receipt with his / her Application Form and also write his/her name, date of birth, course of study and Transaction ID (if available) on the reverse of the Demand Draft/Cash Receipt.
2. Self attested copy (both sides) of High School / Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination) in support of date of birth.
3. Self attested copy (both sides)of Marksheets / Gradesheets of qualifying examination. In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, candidate must submit self attested photocopies of marksheets / grade sheets of examination passed in the preceding year.
4. Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed / appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
5. Self attested copy of documents in support of claim under special categories, if any.
6. Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any.
7. No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
8. Self attested copy (both sides) of qualifying GATE examination, if any (applicable only for applicants to M.Tech. courses ).
9. Any other relevant document.
This is to be noted that Incomplete Application Forms, those received late, without requisite fee and not supported with the required certificates / documents may be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
Download Admission Guide 2013 – 2014 : The AMU Guide to admissions attached herewith contains the details regarding name of the test center, details of courses offered by AMU, application forms for different courses 2013 – 2014, details of courses and diploma and all other information needed by the students.